- The Hudson College of Public Health strives to achieve excellence in all of its endeavors.
- The Hudson College of Public Health adheres to the highest standards of honesty, objectivity, transparency, fairness, and ethical conduct at all times.
- The Hudson College of Public Health exists to serve the citizens of Oklahoma and the United States efforts to protect and improve their health, and to contribute to international efforts to improve the health of other nations.
- The Hudson College of Public Health advocates the principle that all individuals have a right to the opportunity for a healthy life. The College is committed to reducing and eliminating health disparities among populations.
Diversity and Inclusion
- The Hudson College of Public Health is committed to a culture that respects and embraces diversity and equity and to confronting barriers to inclusion.
- The Hudson College of Public Health strives to make the most effective use of all resources it receives, to use responsibly all state, federal and private funding, and to leverage its resources into additional resources for the College, University, and State of Oklahoma.
- The Hudson College of Public Health is committed to fostering collegial productive partnerships with all stakeholders who share the vision of protecting and improving the public's health.
- Amended November 20, 2019
OU HUDSON COLLEGE OF PUBLIC HEALTH
Promoting healthier tomorrows through education and research today