The Hudson Fellow supports full time PhD students up to four (4) consecutive years of continuous enrollment in the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
- must be pursuing a PhD in a program in the OU Hudson College of Public Health; or a student accepted into a PhD program in the OU Hudson College of Public Health
- must be enrolled full time and in good academic standing in the OU Hudson College of Public Health at the time fellowship payments are made
- must be in residence at OU Hudson College of Public Health to receive and maintain the Hudson Fellowship
- may not hold another GRA position or be otherwise employed at the same time you are a Hudson Fellow
- must not be the Donors or an immediate family member of the Donors
- must attend (1) the annual Hudson Fellows Symposium, (2) an annual luncheon with the Donors, and (3) the annual Hudson College of Public Health Scholarship Luncheon.
Hudson Fellows receive $26,000 per annum and are eligible for waiver of the nonresident portion of tuition, if appropriate, in accordance with OUHSC policy. As for all PhD students, a total of three hours of tuition will be waived per semester.
The call for Hudson Fellows application deadline is April 15, of each year.