Complete List of Publications:
Most Recent 5 Publications:
- S. Chen, D. Haziza, C. Leger and Z. Mashreghi. (2018). Pseudo-population bootstrap methods for imputed survey data. Tentatively accepted at Biometrika
- S. Chen and D. Haziza. (2018). On the nonparametric multiple imputation with multiply robustness. Accepted by Statistica Sinica
- S. Chen and D. Haziza. (2017). Multiply robust imputation procedures for the treatment of item nonresponse in surveys. Biometrika. 104, 439-453.
- S. Chen and J. K. Kim. (2014). Two-phase sampling for propensity score estimation in self-selected samples. The Annals of Applied Statistics. 3, 1492-1515.
- S. Chen and J. K. Kim. (2014). Population empirical likelihood for nonparametric inference in survey sampling. Statistica Sinica. 24, 335-355.