Complete List of Publications:
5 Recent Publications:
- Janitz AE, Dao HD, Campbell JE, Stoner JA, Peck JD. The association between benzene and specific congenital anomalies, 1997-2009. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. pii: oemed-2018-105054. doi: 10.1136/oemed-2018-105054. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 30032102
- Reese JA, Peck JD, Deschamps DR, McIntosh JJ, Knudtson EJ, Terrell DR, Vesely SK, George JN. Platelet counts during pregnancy. New England Journal of Medicine. 2018; 379: 32-43. PMID: 29972751
- Mannel R and Peck JD. Outcomes associated with type of milk supplementation among late preterm infants in a mother/baby unit. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic & Neonatal Nursing (JOGNN). 2018 47:571-582. PMID 29287170
- Craig, LB, Weedin E, Walker WD, Janitz A, Hansen KR, Peck JD. Racial and ethnic differences in pregnancy rates following intrauterine insemination with a focus on American Indians. Journal of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities. 2018 Jan 9. [Epub ahead of print] https://doi.org/10.1007/s40615=017-0456-8. PMID: 29318510
- Wikoff D, Welsh BT, Henderson R, Brorby G, Britt J, Myers E, Goldberger J, Lieberman H, O'Brien C, Peck JD, Tenebein M, Weaver C, Harvey S, Urban J, Doepker C.. Systematic review of the adverse effects of caffeine consumption in healthy adults, pregnant women, adolescents, and children. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 2017;109(Pt1):585-648. PMID: 28438661 ** Selected as Food and Chemical Toxicology Best Paper of 2017.