1. Teasdale TA; Mapes SA; Henley O; Lindsey J; Dillard D. Instructional Simulation Integrates Research, Education, and Practice. Gerontology & Geriatrics Education. 37(1):62-80, 2016. UI: 26106812.
2. Bass DA, Judge KS, Snow AL, Wilson NL, Morgan RO, Maslow K, Randazzo R, Moye JA, Odenheimer GL, Archambault E, Elbein R, Pirraglia P, Teasdale TA, McCarthy CA, Looman WJ Kunik ME. PLoS Med. A Controlled Trial of “Partners in Dementia Care:” Veteran Outcomes After 6 and 12 Months. Alzheimer's Research & Therapy. 2014 Feb 28;6(1):9.
3. Bensadon BA, Teasdale TA, Odenheimer GL. Attitude Adjustment: Shaping Medical Students' Perceptions of Older Patients With a Geriatrics Curriculum. Acad Med. 2013 Sep 25.
4. Roush RE, Teasdale TA. Personal Emergency Response Services: Do the Benefits Justify the Cost in Seniors Housing and Care Properties? Seniors Housing & Care Journal. 2011 19:1; 73-82.
5. Kauth MR, Sullivan G, Blevins D, Cully JA, Landes RD, Said Q, Teasdale TA. Employing external facilitation to implement cognitive behavioral therapy in VA clinics: a pilot study. Implement Sci. 2010 Oct 13;5:75.
6. Struck, B., Teasdale, T., Development and Evaluation of a Longitudinal Case Based Learning (CBL) Experience for a Geriatric Medicine Rotation, Gerontol Geriatr Educ. 28(3):105-14, 2008.
7. Ruiz JG, Teasdale TA, Hajjar I, Shaughnessy M, Mintzer MJ. The Consortium of E-Learning in Geriatrics Instruction. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 55:458–463, 2007.
8. Teasdale TA and Shaikh M. Efficacy of a Geriatric Oral Health CD as a Learning Tool. Journal of Dental Education. 2006 (70): 1366-1369.
9. Struck BD, Bernard MA, and Teasdale TA. Effect of a Mandatory Geriatric Medicine Clerkship on Third-Year Students. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2005; 53 (11), 2007-2011.
10. Sorocco K, Belzer A, Teasdale TA. Integrating Caregiver Health into Patient Care. J Okla State Med Assoc. Nov 2005. Vol 98(11); 59-62.
11. Teasdale TA, Hsu Y, Schneider VF, Holcomb JD. Analysis and impact of masters’ research papers from 1990-1998 in one physician assistant program. Perspective on Physician Assistant Education. Vol 12(3);Summer 2001:153-9.
12. Beth A. Wheeler BA, Boenicke C, Teasdale TA, Schneider VF, Holcomb JD. Prevalence and patterns of herbal medications usage in self-treatment of symptoms in Mexican American patients with Type 2 diabetes mellitus. Texas Journal of Rural Health 2001. Vol 3(XIX); 18-28.
13. Rhymes JA, McCullough LB, Luchi RJ, Teasdale TA, Wilson N. Is it ethical to withdraw low-burden interventions in chronically ill patients? JAMA. 2000 Sep 20;284(11):1380-2.
14. Rhymes JA, McCullough LB, Luchi RJ, Teasdale TA, Wilson NL. Withdrawing very low-burden interventions in chronically ill patients. JAMA 2000. Vol 283(8); 1061-3.
15. Ghusn HF, Teasdale TA, Skelly, JR. Limiting Treatment In Nursing Homes: Differences in Knowledge of Nursing Home Medical Directors and Directors of Nursing. Annals of Long Term Care. 6(1):16-23, 1998.
16. Ghusn HF, Teasdale TA, Boyer K. Characteristics of patients receiving or forgoing resuscitation at time of cardiopulmonary arrest. J Amer Geriatr Soc, Sept 1997; 45:1118-1122.
17. Roush RE, Teasdale TA. Reduced hospitalization rates of two sets of community-residing older adults before and after use of a personal response system. Journal of Applied Gerontology. September, 1997; 16(3):355-366.
18. Ghusn HF, Teasdale TA, Jordan D. Continuity of advance directives between hospital and nursing home settings. J Amer Geriatr Soc. March, 1997; 45:465-469.
19. Ghusn HF, Hyde D, Stevens ES, Hyde M, Teasdale TA. Enhancing satisfaction in later life: What makes a difference for nursing home residents? J. Geront Social Work, 1996; 26(1/2):27-47.
20. Roush RE, Teasdale TA, Murphy JN, Kirk SM. Impact of a Personal Response System on Hospital Utilization in Community Residing Elders. Southern Medical Journal. Sept 1995, 88(9):917-922.
21. Ghusn HF, Teasdale TA, Pepe PE, Ginger VF. Older nursing home residents have a cardiac arrest survival rate similar to that of older persons living in the community. J Amer Geriatr Soc. May 1995, 43:520-527.
22. Dyer CB. Ashton CM. Teasdale TA: Postoperative delirium. A review of 80 primary data-collection studies. Archives of Internal Medicine. Mar 13, 1995, 155(5):461-5.
23. Reilly R, Teasdale TA, McCullough LB. Projecting patient's preferences from living wills: An invalid strategy for management of dementia with life-threatening illness. J Amer Geriatr Soc. Aug. 1994, 42(9):997-1003
24. McCullough LB, Wilson NL, Teasdale TA, Kolpakchi AL, Skelly JR. Mapping personal, familial, and professional values in long-term care decisions. Gerontologist. 1993, 33(3): 333-341.
25. Taffet GE, Teasdale TA, Bleyer AJ, Kutka NJ, Luchi RJ. Survival of elderly men with congestive heart failure. Age Ageing. Jan. 1992, 21(1). P 49-55.
26. Luchi RJ, Taffet GE, Teasdale TA. Congestive heart failure in the elderly. J Amer Geriatr Soc. Aug. 1991, 39(8). P 810-825.
27. Schonwetter RS, Teasdale TA, Taffet GE, Robinson BE, Luchi RJ. Educating the elderly: Cardiopulmonary resuscitation decisions before and after intervention. J Amer Geriatr Soc. 1991, 39(4):372-377.
28. Schonwetter RS, Teasdale TA, Storey P, Luchi RJ. Estimation of survival time in terminal cancer patients: An impedance to hospital admissions? Hospice. 1990, 6(4).
29. Schonwetter RS, Teasdale TA, Storey P. The terminal cancer syndrome [letter]. Arch Intern Med. Apr. 1989, 149(4). P 965-6.
30. Taffet GE, Teasdale TA, Luchi RJ. In-hospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation. JAMA. Oct. 1988, 260(14).
31. Teasdale TA, Taffet GE, Luchi RJ, Adam E. Urinary incontinence in a community residing elderly population. J Amer Geriatr Soc. 1988, 36(7):600.
32. Teasdale TA, Snow EB, Carpenter D, Luchi RJ. A geriatric evaluation unit's use of a microcomputer for patient care and research. Gerontologist. 1986, 426(1):4.
33. Teasdale TA, Shuman L, Snow EB, and Luchi RJ. A comparison of placement outcome of geriatric cohorts receiving care in a geriatric assessment unit and on general medicine floors. J Amer Geriatr Soc. 1983, 31(9):529.
BOOK CHAPTERS (selected)
- Teasdale TA: “Communication, Cultural Aspects of Aging, and Caregiving” in Toy EC, Dentino AN, Williams MM, and Johnson LS (eds): Case Files: Geriatrics. McGraw-Hill 2014.
- Teasdale TA and Taffet GE. The Research Budget in Multidisciplinary Guidebook for Clinical Geriatric Research. Gerontological Society of America. 2006.
- McCullough LB, Wilson NL, Rhymes JA, Teasdale TA: “Conflicting Interests: Dilemmas of Decision Making for Patients, Families, and Team” in MD Mezey, C Cassel, M Bottrell, et al (eds): Ethical Patient Care: A Casebook for Geriatric Health Care Teams. The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore. 2001, pp. 119-135.
- McCullough LB, Rhymes JA, Wilson NL, Teasdale TA: “Long-Term Care Decision Making” in JJ Galo, Busby-Whitehead, PV Rabins, et al (eds): Reichel's Care of the Elderly: Clinical Aspects of Aging, 5th ed. Philadelphia, Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins, 1999, pp. 803-812.
- McCullough LB, Rhymes JA, Wilson NL, Teasdale TA: “Preventive Ethics in Geriatric Practice” in JJ Galo, Busby-Whitehead, PV Rabins, et al (eds): Reichel's Care of the Elderly: Clinical Aspects of Aging, 5th ed. Philadelphia, Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins, 1999, pp. 789-802.
- Teasdale TA, Editor. Self-Instructional Modules in Geriatric Medicine, 4th Edition, a 23 module CD-ROM. Baylor College of Medicine and Stanford University Geriatric Education Resources Center, 2001.