• Zhu, D., Cai, C., Yang, T., & Zhou, X. (2017). A Machine Learning Approach for Air Quality Prediction: Model Regularization and Optimization.
• Anthony, T. R., Cai, C., Mehaffy, J., Sleeth, D., & Volckens, J. (2017). Performance of prototype high-flow inhalable dust sampler in a livestock production facility. Journal of occupational and environmental hygiene, 14(5), 313-322.
• Cai, C., Zhang, X., Wang, K., Zhang, Y., Wang, L., Zhang, Q., ... & Yu, S. C. (2016). Incorporation of new particle formation and early growth treatments into WRF/Chem: Model improvement, evaluation, and impacts of anthropogenic aerosols over East Asia. Atmospheric Environment, 124, 262-284.
• Xia, L., Cai, C., Zhu, B., An, J., Li, Y., & Li, Y. (2014). Source apportionment of VOCs in a suburb of Nanjing, China, in autumn and winter. Journal of Atmospheric Chemistry, 71(3), 175-193.
• Tie, X., Geng, F., Guenther, A., Cao, J., Greenberg, J., Zhang, R., ... & Cai, C. (2013). Megacity impacts on regional ozone formation: observations and WRF-Chem modeling for the MIRAGE-Shanghai field campaign. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 13(11), 5655-5669.
• Chen, Y., Liu, Q., Geng, F., Zhang, H., Cai, C., Xu, T., ... & Li, H. (2012). Vertical distribution of optical and micro-physical properties of ambient aerosols during dry haze periods in Shanghai. Atmospheric environment, 50, 50-59.
• Friedli, H. R., Arellano Jr, A. F., Geng, F., Cai, C., & Pan, L. (2011). Measurements of atmospheric mercury in Shanghai during September 2009. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 11(8), 3781-3788.
• Cai, C., Geng, F., Tie, X., Yu, Q., & An, J. (2010). Characteristics and source apportionment of VOCs measured in Shanghai, China. Atmospheric Environment, 44(38), 5005-5014.