Health Administration and Policy: MHA Admission Requirements When applying to the MHA program, please be prepared to meet the following requirements:
- Completed application in SOPHAS
- Completed supplemental application through the University of Oklahoma
- Minimum TOEFL score of 100, if applicable
- Bachelors degree from accredited university or college
- Interview with Admissions Committee (in-person or via web-conferencing).
Once the MHA Admissions Committee has received your complete application, it will score the candidate based on academic performance (rigor of institution and program of study, GPA), GRE scores, personal statement, and letters of recommendation. The Committee will then use the scores to determine whether to invite the candidate for an interview, which will also be scored. Considering all scores, the Committee will then determine whether to extend an offer of acceptance.