If you answer YES to any of the questions below, you must complete the online Screening and Reporting Tool:
- Are you experiencing symptoms that could be consistent with COVID-19, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell, and/or extreme fatigue? (Please also contact a health care provider regarding specific symptoms.)
- Do you have COVID-19 test results pending following an exposure or symptoms, or did you test positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact (been within 6 feet, for approximately 15 minutes or more) with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days or with someone who has been tested for COVID-19 and whose results are pending in the last 14?
- Do you have a household member who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
 It is possible for COVID-19 to spread in shorter periods of time or in different distances, so individuals should monitor their health and complete the online Screening and Reporting Tool if they experience COVID-19 symptoms.
• Employees and students who are experiencing symptoms (e.g., cough, loss of smell or taste, chills, headache, muscle pain, fever, shortness of breath) should contact Student/Employee Health on their campus by submitting the online Screening and Reporting Tool https://covidreporting.ouhsc.edu/ and follow the instructions provided.