The following application instructions apply to all current students or alumni of the University of Oklahoma (including OU – Norman, OUHSC and OU – Tulsa).
For OU students and alumni, a completed application will consist of:
- OUHSC Supplemental application and fee found at https://apps.ouhsc.edu/admissions/. This includes
the following materials:
- A career goal statement
- An essay that explains your interest in the program
you want to study and explains how the program will help you reach your
- Three letters of reference mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should ask three people (such as instructors or
professors) who can attest to your academic ability, work habits, etc.
- GRE for MS and PhD applicants only. The GRE is not required for the dual BS/MS Biostatistics program.
- The official score report
sent by ETS to OU HSC using code 6902. An electronic report can also be
We will obtain your OU transcript from the OU-Norman, OUHSC, or
OU-Tulsa campus. If you took any classes at other institutions that were
transferred in to your OU degree, please arrange for official transcripts from
those institutions to be sent to
Admissions@ouhsc.edu . Alumni should arrange
for official transcripts from all other institutions attended since graduating
from OU to be sent to
We will send your application to be reviewed by the appropriate
admissions committee as soon as we have all the required materials listed